[OM] FS C3030 set

Subject: [OM] FS C3030 set
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 20:05:56 -0500
I'm selling my C3030 since the E-10 came in.  I've been using it for a
little over  3 months.  It is in very mint, clean condition, no scratches or
defects.

Set includes:  C3030 (3.34 meg resolution) , lens cap, strap, IR remote,
box, all instruction books, USB cable, AV cable, (1) 16 meg Smartmedia card,
(1) new set of lithium ion batteries, Camedia Master 2.0 software, Adobe
Photoshop 5.0 LE.
I will also include the Olympus soft case (which was purchased separately)
which has 2 small zippered pouches.

Camera is covered by the remainder of the 1 year Olympus warranty.

$750 includes ground UPS shipping.  Check or money order.

omtech@xxxxxxxxx

Here are 2  pictures of the set :

http://www.zuiko.com/forsale.htm

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000