Re: [OM] Back foam kits in Australia

Subject: Re: [OM] Back foam kits in Australia
From: Michael <moc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 07:58:59 +1100
At 07:55 AM 2/7/01 +0000, you wrote:
> [...]

Hi Les,

Good to see another fellow Aussie on the list.

I dont know of anyone here selling kits for OM foam replacement.

If you ask one of your local camera repair shops they might sell you some
suitable foam that you can install yourself.  I found a very obliging
camera repair shop here in Sydney that sold me enough foam (including the
wide "sticky back" for the hinged side) to repair four OM's for $18.00.
This foam is the same as Paul VT in the US was selling, only not cut to
length.

Happy hunting.

Michael.