[OM] Heads up Australians. OM1-n, 50/1.8 and more FS

Subject: [OM] Heads up Australians. OM1-n, 50/1.8 and more FS
From: Andrew Blake <s369258@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 21:42:13 +1000 (GMT+1000)
Just browsing on my uni's for sale page and I thought I'd throw this out
to the group, as I have no need for it.  Seems like a good price though.

Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 11:11 PM
Subject: FS: Olympus 35mm SLR camera outfit

> Hi,
>
> I have an Olympus OM1-n camera with an F1.8 standard lens for sale. This
camera is
> professional quality and was highly regarded when released as a rugged
but
> lightweight SLR. It comes with a 2.5fps motor drive, 200mm Tamron F3.5
telephoto
> lens, 2x teleconverter, tripod and Sunpak 1600A flash. Included is a
small camera
> case.
>
> The condition of all the gear is fair. It is mechanically very good,
having had
> little use since new, but the exterior of the camera/drive is a little
weathered
> ie. some paint knocked off etc. For this reason I'm letting it all go
for a
> reasonable (I hope) price - $250
>
> cheers,
> joel

So Peter, Wayne, Stephen and Andrew, here's your chance to add to the
collection.

And an update on my A11 flash which was purchased with the XA2 for
AUD$6...nothing yet :-(  But hopefully it will be resurrected next month.

Andrew Blake