[OM] Vacation Plans

Subject: [OM] Vacation Plans
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 07:28:07 -0800 (PST)
Well,

We are in the preliminary stages of planning our next
vacation and it looks like it will be the Smokey
Mountains end of April and the first week of May.

I've got macro on the brain and I'm looking forward to
lots of wildflower pictures.  ...and water pictures...

My favorite haunts are the Cosby area, Ramsey Cascades
and Cataloochie, but we will be there just long enough
to explore a few other spots too.

I've got just under three months to get myself back in
shape for some serious hill climbing.

Ken