Re: [OM] 135/2.8 MC value

Subject: Re: [OM] 135/2.8 MC value
From: "c.e.packard" <packardc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 23:14:09 -0600
The price isn't bad. That's about what I paid for mine. Price aside, it
is a wonderful lens. Producing very nice bokeh and sharp contrast. I
only have one scanned photo taken with this lens. A gorilla at our local
zoo photographed through a plexiglass viewing window, so there is a
visible reflection.
See: http://home.HiWAAY.net/~packardc/phtogH1.html
Also check the TOPE and Unofficial Olympus galleries for other examples:
Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery  : http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/
Themed Olympus Photo Exhibition (TOPE):
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/

Ask the store owner if you can try it. Warning: If you do you will buy
it! ;-0
Charles Packard