[OM] [OT] Thread drift

Subject: [OM] [OT] Thread drift
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 17:54:29
Cc: coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx) gratuitously ponders:

P.S.  By the way, since we weren't discussing them yet....  What did
you think of this year's Super Bowl? How do you think Bush is doing so far? Who do you think is going to win this years Oscar for Best
Picture?  Is there life after death?  Why do bats hang upside down
instead of right-side up?  Is the Ford SUV better than the Chevy SUV?
Lex fatuously responds:

Baltimore who? President who? Ever since "The Great White Hope" and James Earl Jones got passed over for Oscars I could care less about the Academy Awards. Definitely. They *are* right-side up...for bats. Ask O.J.