Re: [OM] Dating a 75/250 Zuiko zoom

Subject: Re: [OM] Dating a 75/250 Zuiko zoom
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 14:14:11 +0800
John,

I think you are trying to pursuit a good Zuiko 75-150, I can't really
provide much help there. But I do got a very nice sample, I have some
portraits shot at around 100mm wide open, the resolution and sharpness
just great. This is one of the Zuiko that provide most pleasing
contrast and color (to my eyes). The distortions are a bit high on
both ends though.

C.H.Ling