Re: [OM] Flash Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash Question
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 16:45:43 -0600
Don't even joke!  That's 100+ volts of DC you're jumping!
_Somebody's_ gonna take you seriously! ;^)

I won't mention names,
but it reminds me of a story about the repair supervisor
of a camera shop's repair department who was working on
a studio flash system.  He needed to strip a heavy wire,
so to save time, he just used his teeth.  You guess it --
the main cap wasn't fully discharged, and he blew a hole
in his lip.

People sometimes do really stupid things....