[OM] A Vivitar 2x Multiplier for....Minolta?

Subject: [OM] A Vivitar 2x Multiplier for....Minolta?
From: lclark@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 14:57:29 -0500
Tom Scales very kindly sent me a 2x multiplier for the Vivitar 75-150mm
f/4.0 zoom. Whipping out my ancient Viv zoom and comparing the bayonet
mounts showed very quickly that they were not mates.

The OM zoom has "O/OM" on the perimeter of the bayonet. The multiplier
as "M/MD" on the perimeter of it match mate. It would seem clear that
the multiplier is meant for another system; the M/MD suggested to me
that it might be Minolta. Perhaps someone out there might know, and
someone else might want or need the multiplier.

I'll extend Tom's generosity by offering to send the multiplier to
anyone who could use it; no cost; my pleasure.