[OM] Updates to On-Line OM Library

Subject: [OM] Updates to On-Line OM Library
From: Dr Peter Gilbert <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 15:54:43 +1100
Hi all

just to let you know about some updates made in the last 24 hours to the OM Library.

Mark Dapoz has been scanning away merrily and has generously contributed 4 new outstanding OM brochures in pdf format to the OM Library.

They are

*       OM-2
*       OM-3Ti
*       OM-4
*       PMA 83 announcement of release of OM3/4

The OM 4 brochure is the largest download at just over 10Mb in size but is 44 pages of gorgeous OM eye-feast. A copy of this brochure sold on e-bay for just under US$40 in the last 48 hours!! The other brochures Mark has made avail are smaller filesize but are also less lengthy brochures.

Also, I have finished scanning the next installment of the Olympus VisionAge magazine - Issue #11 is now avail for download. I'll take a breather and aim to get Issue #12 posted by the end of Feb, along with some more brochures.

Hope you all enjoy the new goodies.

For those of you who haven't visited, the URL is

http://www.deakin.edu.au/~peterg/index.html

I am still hoping to get the site added to the OM Webring, but just haven't had time.

cheers

peter