Re: [OM] M-1 on eBay

Subject: Re: [OM] M-1 on eBay
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 22:13:58 -0600
Already too rich for my blood.  Doesn't make clear whether the lens is an
M-lens. My bet is that it is not, or they would have mentioned it.

I'm not nuts (at least about this).  I agree with the earlier post that
these are tools.  Don't get me wrong, I think they are also 'objet d'art',
but I'm a little more pragmatic than that.

Course, I've spent the last couple days organizing and cataloging, so I'm a
little 'om'whelmed right now.

Tom
From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>