Re: [OM] OM mail order film sources

Subject: Re: [OM] OM mail order film sources
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 19:31:04 -0600
Mike-
You didn't say print or slide, or what country you are from, but here's what I
do in Texas:
Slide- I buy 10 to 20 rolls of Kodachrome 64 with mailers at a time from B&H or
Adorama, and mail the film to Fairlawn, NJ. It's not all that fast, but it
works, and is cheaper than trying to do it all locally in Dallas, Texas.

Print- B&H or Adorama again. I generally get my prints developed locally, but
have tried snapfish (www.snapfish.com) a couple of times.  They certainly win
on low cost, and aren't any worse than Photoworks (aka Seattle Filmworks).
Also, you can try ofoto. (I haven't, yet)

Steve Goss, Dallas Texas usa