Re: [OM] Photo of the Day

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo of the Day
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:16:05 -0500
Thanks!  The sharpness credit should go to Zuiko (Olympus)!!  The original
slide was scanned directly using an Acer Scanwit film scanner (these are
nice film scanners for the money) and I think that helped retain the
sharpness and detail of the original slide.

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia