Re: [OM] 350 f2.5 ED-not 350mm f2.8..was there ever one?

Subject: Re: [OM] 350 f2.5 ED-not 350mm f2.8..was there ever one?
From: Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:54:40 EST
 Hi Giles-I assumed they use ED-but the question I have is about a 350 f 2.5
ED not the 2.8 we all know.
He (McBroom) lists a
350mm f2.8-we all know
350mm f2.5 ED???? a lens I have never ever heard of anywhere and if there
never was such a lens, why this guy keeps putting it in a "bible" of cameras.
If there is no such lens-I will contact the publisher and get some action as
I am tired of his OM -3's with self timers he always mentions in his
exceedingly inaccurate "bible" editions.....
Thanks : )
John