RE: [OM]

Subject: RE: [OM]
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 09:41:46 -0800
You're looking through a much slower lens.  This is a common shortcoming of
split image viewfinders.  Try this in very, very bright light (sunny outdoor
day) and see if your problem doesn't at least moderate.  You may have to
switch to a plain matte type focusing screen, or use a faster lens in lower
light situations.  I'm assuming you've verified proper functioning of the
aperture mechanism of this particular lens.

Jim