Re: [OM] Re: Los Angeles has all kinds of photo ops

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Los Angeles has all kinds of photo ops
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 11:44:19 -0500
UPS doesn't leave anything here.  I sign for every package or they leave a
card.   Post Office leaves packages, then they scan their "delivery
confirmation"  sticker (without actually handing it to a person)  as their
proof that they.........left it.............somewhere.............

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000