Re: [OM] Some 16/3.5 fisheye shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Some 16/3.5 fisheye shots
From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 00:15:17 -0500
The pictures were metered using a Seconic L-508 zoom master meter in the
ambient light mode, metered right near the subject's face. I guess a spot
function would have worked here as well. The Film was Kodak 1600 ASA, I'll
have to check negatives for the type. The lens was used wide open or 1 stop
down when possible. The shutter was 1/30 or 1/60 for most of the shots. When
the OM-1n's internal meter was used, the shots were under exposed, even
though it is calibrated correctly. It would make a good experiment to see
how a 4T would do in this challenging light metering situation. If I do test
it, I'll post the results.

Regards,

Mike V.