RE: [OM] TTL Autocord 0.6m for OM2 and Quick Auto 310

Subject: RE: [OM] TTL Autocord 0.6m for OM2 and Quick Auto 310
From: "Stephen Border" <sborder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 07:10:54 +1000
>Sounds like sufficient justification to get an OM-2 & QA310 to me !

>...wAYNE

Sufficient justification for me, however I have been told that I have enough
cameras :-(
Well actually I've been told I have too many cameras already. And on the
basis of "how many cameras can you carry and use at once" she is probably
correct.

And I've just had to outlay the cost of a new OM3ti body and 180/2.8 on
house repairs this week, (I hate termites) so my buying will be a little
subdued for a while.

Stephen