Re: [OM] What do I get?

Subject: Re: [OM] What do I get?
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 22:40:15 -0800 (PST)
DORIS FANG wrote:
No, you're never too late...and since I have one, it's not required
that you send it in for testing. :-) Yes, Ray, you are hereby anointed
and admitted into the Doris Fang Club. I hope Chris O'Neill is keeping
track of the membership...I just issue them !
Thanks, Doris. Phew, that's a relief! Perhaps there ought to be a few
rules of membership, to make it more interesting? For example, is
membership granted for life or should people have to justify their
continued membership on, say, an annual basis, do you think?

And should qualification be confined to Olympus or can acquisitions of
other brands also be considered? Possibilities that occur to me, off
the top of my head, are: Agfa, Alpa, Angénieux, Argus, Bronica, Canon,
Chinon, Contax, Cosina, Exakta, Fed, Hanimex, Hasselblad, Jupiter,
Kiev, Kodak, Konica, Leica, Lubitel, Mamiya, Minollta, Minox, Nikon,
Pentax, Petri, Polaroid, Praktica, Robot, Rollei, Seagull, Sigma,
Soligor, Tamron, Tokina, Vivitar, Voigtländer, Yashica, Yasuhara,
Zeiss, Zenit and Zorki (to name just a few). :-)

Regards,

=====
Ray