Re: [OM] but I really did have to go...

Subject: Re: [OM] but I really did have to go...
From: Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 17:09:38 EST
In a message dated 1/25/01 1:37:48 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ClassicVW@xxxxxxx writes:

<< It won't work! What MIGHT work is- "I just gotta get to John's
 and see that Zuiko 350/2.8 before someone else buys it!"

 George S. >>

I agree, George, with alot of what you say and  differ too on a few slightly.
 I have no hard feelings ofcourse.
Once you decide that you are going to sell something like this lens you leave
it in its case and not even look at it!  Once the decision is made to try and
sell it is best to get it out of your system quickly.
That was the rush to put it out there quickly.
: )
John R