Sv: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2146

Subject: Sv: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2146
From: Bernd Möller <berndm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:28:47 +0100
Hi Jim,

you did not quite get the point on my little anecdote. Unless each OM body was
in action, in the hands of his owner shooting his favourite
stars/performers/idols/other sources of inspiration, the idea of applying sweat
spots onto camera bodies is useless. Either way: the sweat spot has disappeared
after some more sessions anyway.

But I awfully regret not to have fitted my OM2 with snakeskin (btw: do you know
a source for this material?) BEFORE the meeting with Jon Spencer.

Bernd