Re: [OM] The main reason to buy a Nikon.

Subject: Re: [OM] The main reason to buy a Nikon.
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 10:00:24 EST
alasdair.mackintosh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<<  The "Nikon Users" mailing list, at least when I was a member, was
   refreshingly free from arguments, flames, and general crossfire.

  Alasdair
  (PS It's a joke, ladies and gentlemen. But perhaps it has a moral in it as
 well?) >>

What we have here on our list is not that bad, you gotta admit. What we just
went thru with the discussion over the "FS"postings and the 350/2
specifically I wouldn't call a "flame" or an "argument", just a discussion.
Nobody got really "ripped", IMO. Obviously, not everyone agreed with what I
posted, that's just life, nothing more. I don't feel that anyone has any hard
feelings over the matter, which has been, IMO again, way overblown, which is
something we're all apparently good at doing.

Best regards,
George S.