[OM] New Agfa films (was: Off-brand and house-brand films)

Subject: [OM] New Agfa films (was: Off-brand and house-brand films)
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 07:03:47
Cc: coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx
The new Agfa ultra-saturated films are to be called Vista and Futura II (for APS format), available in ASA 100-800. Reportedly the 100 Vista is every bit as strikingly saturated as the discontinued Ultra, but with more light sensitivity and greater tolerance for over- and underexposure.

http://www.agfaphoto.com/products/vista.html

Data sheets in PDF format are available at:

http://www.agfaphoto.com/library/datasheet/film/index.html

Don't know whether the stuff is actually available yet. Agfa says 1st quarter of 2001.

Lex
===

Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 21:30:54 -0700
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>

...Tell me more 'bout this "faster replacement due this year." If it's half as colorful as Ultra, I'm gonna give it a try!