[OM] Pretty good tripod deal

Subject: [OM] Pretty good tripod deal
From: "gwsears" <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 19:01:45 -0500
I finally decided to ditch the old Velbon and upgrade. Decided on a
Bogan 3221 w/ 3030 pan tilt head.

Here's the funny part. B&H list this combo for $157.95 plus $23.95
for the strap.

The very next listing on the page is for the same combination but
it's called The Anniversary Edition. Same legs, same head, with
the strap included.  $129.95

Then I checked the prices separately.
3221 Legs   $123.00
3030 Head      53.00
Strap              23.95

The anniversary edition arrived today and it's everything I expected.
Shipping to GA was $10.

If in the market for a tripod, you may want to check this deal out.

geo2