Re: [OM] OlympusGuy hypocrisy

Subject: Re: [OM] OlympusGuy hypocrisy
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 16:16:04 -0800
If they don't have a road sales rep they would never know that he is a home
based operation. Many distributors never check for ANY KIND of credentials
outside of a valid resale license. Others check for that and a phone book
listing. The reamining ones usually have a local on the road rep that
actually checks out the physical location. Without a local rep, it is
really hard for anyone to establish what type of a location one is
operating from.

Jim Couch