Re: bikes was [OM] I came

Subject: Re: bikes was [OM] I came
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 15:41:34 -0800 (PST)
Chris (let's pick nits) O'neil wrote:
> Oh, okay!  So I've just proven that I've never
> *been* on a lightweight
> bike, let alone know what they're made of!

Let's see, my Mountain Bike is made of Aluminum.
Wouldn't want to eat that--Alzheimer's Disease. The
roadbike is steel, or some variant thereof.  At least
you get your iron, but the other composites and
platings could be toxic.  A carbon fiber bike provides
the fiber in your diet, but the resin is carcenigenic.
Titanium is probably pretty good although kinda
tasteless.  Rubber tires (tyres) give you
constipation, but that is all offset by bicycle seat
leather which has a character all its own.

Stay away from water bottles full of high-energy drink
that haven't been cleaned our for a couple weeks.
That green drink used to be purple.

Ken (yeeaak) N.

> Going back to the couch to lie down now...

...and tell us all your problems?  OK.  But it will
cost you $200 an hour.