[OM] FS, Good stuff

Subject: [OM] FS, Good stuff
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 11:50:11 -0800 (PST)
OK, let's try this again.  Let's see if we can get
some action going here:

For Sale:

OM-1MD, Excellent Condition with extremely minor
visible wear.  Sharp, accurate and reliable!

Tokina AT-X 35-70/2.8 Zoom, VG Condition.  Terrific
lens!

Soligor 200/2.8, VG condition.

Canon Slide-duplicator, (mounts on canon bellows)

Focusing Screen 1-1, Microprism/matte.

Focusing Screen 1-4, Matte.

Focusing Screen 1-7, Microprism/clear for
super-telephoto lenses.  EXTREMELY bright viewfinder!

Mamiya Super-23, with 100/3.5 lens, 6x7 back and
ground-glass insert with sheetfilm back.

Let's see and a box-o-winder-parts.  Parts from at
least two or three winders (1 and 2).  I also have a
fully functional winder-2 that is held together with
duct-tape.

WILL PRICE EVERYTHING TO MOVE!  Contact me offlist for
details and to price haggle.  Will make it worthwhile.

Ken Norton
image66@xxxxxxxxx