[OM] To Tom Scales

Subject: [OM] To Tom Scales
From: Robert Winters <prairiewinters@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 11:24:01 -0800
Tom

Sounds like a few list members have been giving you some flack about your
collection and your sales.  I seldom post on this forum but read most of the
posts.  Not once did I have any irritation at your large sales to the list.
I think most of us marvel at your ability to find this OM gear and are more
than happy to buy from you as we know that you will take care to be honest
about what you are selling. Please keep finding the stuff and offering to
the list if it is a duplicate to your huge collection.

I might as well spend just a few lines to formally introduce myself.  I got
my first Olympus in 1976 selling off all my Nikon stuff to help pay for the
new system.  I then convinced most of my family members to also make the
switch to Olympus.  I have never regretted it but was really surprised when
Olympus seemed to put the system on the back shelf.  I live in the Pacific
Northwest and love it. A great place to take pictures.  You need a gortex
jacket for sure, but there is so much so close worth photographing.  I have
an OM-1 OM-2 and OM-4 and a Ni!!on FE2 which I use occasionally.  I have
severally lenses but nothing out of the ordinary ( like a 100mm F2 or 90mm
Macro).  I have purchased a few things on ebay but I think Tom is a safer
bet.

Regards

Bob Winters