[OM] Re: Need help from one of our brethern across "the pond"

Subject: [OM] Re: Need help from one of our brethern across "the pond"
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 00:21:57
Having recently gone through this with a fellow in the Czech Republic I can only wish you well. Took forever to forward payment via bank transfer, which I'd figured would be the simplest method. Not.

To make matters worse communication has been stymied by frequent failures between his e-mail server and mine. At least his English is good, as my Czech is, well...nonexistant.

No idea yet whether the fellow will be hit with tariffs, duties, taxes, impound fees or other means of extortion once it arrives.
===
Lex
===