[OT] Them unreliable Jags... was [OM] second body

Subject: [OT] Them unreliable Jags... was [OM] second body
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 10:46:16 -0500
Well, I guess I had the only reliable one.  Used to have a '64 XKE that
I drove to work every day for about 4 years.  Never failed to start up
except once when the battery went dead.  'Course there was a lot of
Unisyn gage time along the way.

Finally had to get rid of it when, after moving from Virginia to New
York, and putting up with 2 winters worth of salt it finally got to the
point where (segue to original topic) it needed (ta-da!) a second body..
of course.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA
James N. McBride wrote:

> Jaguars even stopped dripping oil. That's progress!  /jnm

Sacrilege!!!

Next you'll tell me they're reliable transportation!

Jerry Liles