[OM] OM-G manual

Subject: [OM] OM-G manual
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 09:21:08 -0800
Listees:

I recently queried the group (maybe 2 weeks and thousands of posts ago)
about the online availability of an OM-G manual. It does not appear to exist
in a .pdf anywhere. If someone would be willing to part with their manual
for a short time, I would be willing to scan the book and make the .pdf
available for posting on the SIF or elsewhere as welcomed.

Except for whatever effect pressing it against the scanner glass will have,
no harm will befall the manual as it is treated with TLC and returned well
packaged. I'd be most appreciative if anyone would be willing to make the
loan to me.

Please respond off list to: mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks much!
Mickey Trageser