Re: [OM] meter accuracy,was Film to flange distance

Subject: Re: [OM] meter accuracy,was Film to flange distance
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 16:26:10 -0500
Either the MR9 adapter is used (dropping the 1.5V to 1.35V) or the internal
mod is done (also a diode) which drops the voltage the 1.35V.  Then fine
adjustment is done with the eccentric.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000