Re: [OM] Airport X-Rays ???

Subject: Re: [OM] Airport X-Rays ???
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:12:31 -0800
YES YES YES YES YES!!!! Regardless of what they say, the scanners do
ruin your film. I have slides from 1 roll of my colorodo trip last
summer that accidentaly ran through an x-ray scanner on the way home.
there is fogging/light streaks on a number of frames, ruined a couple of
my favorite images from that trip.

Jim Couch