Re: RE : [OM] HIDING YOUR CAMERA BRAND?

Subject: Re: RE : [OM] HIDING YOUR CAMERA BRAND?
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 11:12:28 -0700
On 18 Jan 2001, at 2:36, Doggre@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Are you kidding?  My Olympus cameras are two of my most prized possessions.
>  I can't wait to have an "in your face" experience with some young N*k*n or
> C*n*n owner who was not in the market for an SLR during the 70's and 80's,
> and observe the look on their face as they see first hand the size of my OM
> gear, and wonder what they are missing.

AMEN!!!  :-)

Actually, I look at it in reverse...  every N*k*n, C*n*n and P*nt*x owner
should use black tape to cover the brand name, and then use a white
marker to boldly write "O-L-Y-M-P-U-S" on the tape!

Sadly, when I suggested that last night to Cori, my (sigh!) Pentax-loving
girlfriend, all I got for a reaction was, "Yeah, right!"  (SIGH!)

Regards,

Chris
(Who's still working on converting Cori)

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill