[OM] Want to Swap

Subject: [OM] Want to Swap
From: drchrisbarrett <drchrisbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 15:31:09 -0800
Dear Folks,

Looking through my collection I've got some bits that I don't need.
Would anyone like to swap any of these for some items I need:

Item                                                    Condition
50mm slide on lens hood metal               Poor (somewhat scratched)
T20 case                                               V.good (sorry no
T20 inside)
100mm F/2.8 metal Hood                      good
Hard Case 28mm lens                            Poor (quite battered but
it will protect

your precious lens)
Hard Case 135mm f/3.5 lens                  V. Good (looks unused)
Lens hood 28mm f/3.5 metal                   V. Good
Lens hood 35-70mm f/4 rubber              Good

Top of my list of needs is a grip strap in good condition, but I'm also
on the lookout for:

Hard Case 200mm F/4
Hard Case 35mm F/2.8
Hard Case 100mm F/2.8