Re: [OM] WTB

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 20:35:57 EST
In a message dated 1/17/01 6:18:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Midwest Photo has items 2 & 3 in stock, in boxes, per my posts to this list.
>  http://mpex.com

Thanks Brian.  I didn't see the 50mm, but I e-mailed them.

I just received a T20 in today's mail (forgot I had even won it on e-Bay --
geez -- combine middle age, being overly tired, hectic schedule, and you have
a zombie).

I picked up the OM-2S at the P.O. this afternoon.  Looks O.K.  But it is
missing two things (not disclosed in the e-Bay ad, dammit): the motor drive
cap, and the little black plastic cap for the flash sync socket (down near
the "B" lock button).  Anybody have them, by some miracle?  I'll pay for your
trouble/postage!

Off to Phototronics tomorrow for (hopefully) film advance repair.

Rich