Re: [OM] To trade, or not to trade... That is the question!

Subject: Re: [OM] To trade, or not to trade... That is the question!
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 22:10:19 EST
In a message dated 1/16/01 9:41:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< 3.  I hadn't thought 'bout how the black bodies show wear more
 prominently.  I've kinda been hankering for a black body cuz, IMHO,
 they look more "professional."  I'm gonna hafta give some more thought
 on that one. >>

Go with your deepest emotion on this one..but to be practical. I'd keep the
good one.

 Re: the blacks betting beat up: take that with a grain of salt, please. My
original OM-2 black from 1976 is in pristine condition, yet it has been my
main squeeze all along (I rarely use the OM4T). The finish on mine is in
beautiful shape becasue I take good care for it..I keep the case bottom on
when not using the winder etc.

I can understand a fetish for the black body...that's why I got black
way-back-then. But the chrome on that model is outstanding too.(Put it beside
the icky paint on the OM4T and you'' appreciate the chrome). I do think you'd
like to have both eventually.

Let us know what you decide. After all, what fun is "being practical" all the
time??
SS