Re: [OM] second body

Subject: Re: [OM] second body
From: "Richard Keefer" <Ric@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 20:13:17 -0500
:

> > well, if my first body is an OM 1-n MD, what should the second be?
>
> This is going to be a fun thread!  Ric, I REALLY like my OM-2S.  Haven't
had
<snip>

Well, so far the concept of identical bodies makes sense to me.  Why would I
want a different body - I love my OM 1n - I am looking for advantages

Le Zot Camera in Burlington has lots of bodies with (I think) 90 day
warranty at great prices (no OM4Ti phew)

The only camera I bought since the OM was a point and shoot (Olympus of
course) for my spouse.

If I am going to change body types - why?

Thanks again.

Ric

ric@xxxxxxxxxx