[OM] Digital d200-L

Subject: [OM] Digital d200-L
From: Jeffrey E Bellin <jeffbellin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 19:19:23 EST
Thanks to everyone for their help and offers for disks!
Pretty neat bunch of people.
I was however able to find the serial number they were looking for in one
of the text files on the CD. Why do they bother?
After fooling around for about 3 hours I finally go the camera and the
computer to "talk". I'm not sure if it was worth it, but the kids will
have fun playing with the camera. I'm not ready to turn in my OMs yet!

Thanks again,
Jeff Bellin
Newton, MA