Re: [OM] What is photography?

Subject: Re: [OM] What is photography?
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 17:59:43 -0500
Who said the fruit was *dumped*? How 'bout aesthetically selected and carefully
arranged in a pleasing composition? Is Ukiyo-e
http://www.tnm.go.jp/scripts/col/MOD1.en.idc?X=A10569.518  less satisfying
then Bruegel? http://www.ibiblio.org/wm/paint/auth/bruegel/rebel-angels.jpg

>>I don't think I can get the satisfaction I get walking through an historic
town with
my camera can be matched by walking through the produce dept. at Safeway and
dumping my purchases on my scanner to see what happens.<<