[OM] Multi flash question

Subject: [OM] Multi flash question
From: Rainer Wagner <Rainer.Wagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 10:37:18 +0100
Hi Zuikists,
Perhaps my problem can be solved with your help. I use the following parts:
T20
F280
Connector 3 on OM2
 TTL Auto Cord T 0.3m to
Multiconnector
Two TTL auto cords T 0,6m with TTL auto connectors T20

The T20 alone works fine in ttl mode. The F280, set to normal, alone seems to
work
in TTL mode as well ( flash fires, auto test lamp flashes. ) Both together: F280
seems to work like it did alone, but T20 does not fire at all. So, can anything
be
done , or should I swap my F280 for a T32? Would like to have multi flash for
closeup work. By the way, cables seem ok, I did some interchange.
 And one more: Is it possible to mix the T20 with a SCA- system flash in such a
setup? I have got the SCA 321^, but no flash yet.

Rainer

--
Dr. Rainer Wagner
MPI fuer neurologische Forschung