Re: [OM] List etiquette [was: Black 250mm f2 and other lens information

Subject: Re: [OM] List etiquette [was: Black 250mm f2 and other lens information
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 21:53:14 EST
Others may disagree but I like to have rare items offered here first, for a
firm price. I remember some problem when seller here was pitting one list
member against the other, and created a lot of ill-feeling all around. If it
doesn't move, then they can feel free to post it on eBay.

I don't think it necessary or even preferable to post eBay ads here because
those of us who peruse eBay would do so anyway and don't want to use our
precious photography time and camera caressing time reviewing duplicate
postings.

Warren