Kudos to the gang (was[OM] PC for parts?)

Subject: Kudos to the gang (was[OM] PC for parts?)
From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 01:48:49 -0500
Brian & all,

I too am impressed with the helpfulness and generosity of this list and the
fine folks on it. It has been said many times before, it it's definitely
worth saying again. It is infectious. As a newbie, I sometimes feel I don't
have much to contribute and it's a little frustrating, but I keep snapping
away gleaning as much information as I can. I thought my first shots were ok
until I looked at some of the stuff you guys have done and posted. I'm
humbled to be a part of it. I kind of feels like a secret, doesn't it, with
our OM gear is like treasure? (OK so maybe a little corny, but that's what I
think of sometimes when I break out my OM-1n).

Regards to all,

Mike V.

P.S. Relatively new to the group, I miss the reference to the SUV's. I
searched the archive and didn't come up with anything. Could someone explain
this reference in 1 or 2 lines without re-igniting whatever thread that I'm
guessing this refers to?