Re: [OM] Re: [OT] What's up with KEH???

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] What's up with KEH???
From: "John Pendley" <jpendley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 11:08:08 -0500
> Was she the one who calls you "honey" and "sugar

> >From: "John Pendley" <jpendley@xxxxxxx>
> >
> >The sales rep really went out of her way for me...

No, not this one.  Just very polite, informative, and helpful.  I ask for
her every time now.  BTW, Lex, another of your posts (I think) mentioned
that KEH wants you to have a specific lens in mind when you call.  It's
funny, but I've never had this experience, either.  In fact, I've had nice
conversations about the relative merits of this and that (no, those aren't
cameras (:>).  Maybe I always call on slow days.
JohnP