[OM]My latest trip to Columbus

Subject: [OM]My latest trip to Columbus
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:53:58 -0500
Well, I had a chance to pop into Midwest Photo, but it was 15 minutes before
they closed and I didn't get to totally complete my mission.  Got list of
new items, but no prices.  You'll need to contact me, or contact the store
(best) if you want pricing info.  Here goes:
1. 135/4.5 looks NIB (has box, hood and bag.  Price is ~$500
2. 80/4.0  NIB  Price $
3. 80/4.0 in 85/2.0 case price ?
4. Recodata Back 4 (cheap digital back for OM? (:>) IN BOX  price ?
5. MD2 & CTRL Pack
6. Bellows (Price tag states $189)  will go for less for sure
7. 65-116 Auto Extension tube in box, complete  Price tag states $179
8. M15V Control Pack 2 In Box Price ?
9. (2) Charger 1 Both in Boxes Price ?

On a different note, I will also make every attempt today to list the macro
gear I have for sale.  Some individuals have approached me for specific
items and these have been sold.  Unfortunately, I also got sick the last of
December, my son got sick and my father got sick.  Then I had to go out of
State unexpectedly, so I wasn't able to devote time and attention to the
macro gear as I intended.  My apologies to all.  To you lucky folks that
persevered, (:>).

Looks like the Tamron 17mm is gone, the 24 is still looking for a nice home,
otherwise it is eBay time.

Brian P. Huber