Re: [OM] [OT] Chile (Was: Ah, chocolate...)

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Chile (Was: Ah, chocolate...)
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 10:24:58 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001 WKato@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 1/10/01 7:40:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> > Ah!!!  We're now on 'NUTHER of my favorite topics...  chile!!!  You have
> >  HAD chile until you've tried my recipe!
>
> Well, are you going to just tease us?? Dish it up--I love chile. No more
> orgasms in a box though. One a day is enough.

Personally, I've never been there, much less tried to eat the place.  Is
this like drinking Canada dry?  or perhaps your talking about Voodoo
Chile?... but now I'm getting rude.

Oh yes, Green & Black's organic dark chocolate i my current favourite

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
| |   | |   | |             http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/~cpian/          |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |