RE: [OM] OM OT (Mt Baker)

Subject: RE: [OM] OM OT (Mt Baker)
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 19:34:02 -0800
> All this talk of Baker......Both were shot from the shoreline quite near the
> Anacortes Ferry Terminal
> here in Sidney...(snipperoo)

That first shot is very clear, not much haze, and in the summer too.
Very nice. I won't tell the rest of the list that usually the smog from
the lower mainland obscures the view :>) Took the dog for a walk on that
very beach the day after that little snow a few weeks ago. And for some
OM content, Quite a few years ago I packed my trusty OM1 to the top of
Baker and camped on the very top. I'll have to dig out those pictures.

Mike