[OM] Now [OT] Lack of Hair (Was: Bad hair day [SORRY!])

Subject: [OM] Now [OT] Lack of Hair (Was: Bad hair day [SORRY!])
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 11:37:56 -0700

And, on 8 Jan 2001, at 11:21, James N. McBride wrote:

> Hey....bad hair is better than "no hair" which is about where I am.

You won't hear any gloating from me, guys. While there's still some "covering" up there, it's been slowly receding around the temples these last couple of years. If it keeps going, I'm gonna have a natural "mohawk" one of these days. (SIGH!)

Not folically-challenged... yet!

Chris

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill

<thismessagewasdeliveredviatheolympusmailinglist>
<forquestions,mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<webpage:http://zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/olympuslist.html>