Re: [OM] Setting infinity

Subject: Re: [OM] Setting infinity
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 17:56:28 -0500
I've never done an 18, but almost every other Zuiko uses the position of the
focus ring to set infinity.  Loosen set screws on ring, set infinity,
tighten set screws.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000