[OM] Re: Adaptall

Subject: [OM] Re: Adaptall
From: "JUANITA M. ALMEDA" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 08:39:47 +0800
Hi Philip

Just want to know what the "adaptall" is all about. THough I know a bit to
say it will allow one to combine a lens and body of different types, is
there such an adapter that will mount our Zuikos on all sorts of cameras?
What other moedern camera bodies can we mount a Zuiko using such adapters. I
am interested because the new camera bodies have seem to have better
electronics and flash modes.

Regards

Titoy